WIN! The Biking Buddies Photo Comp
Who do you love to ride with?
Share your biking buddy story and be in to win awesome prizes worth more than $1000.
Send us a fab photo of your best biking buddy (or buddies) on the New Zealand Cycle Trail, along with a short description (150 words max) of what you're up to and why they're so special.
ENTER HERE on our new 'YOUR STORIES' community page using the Tell your story button. Upload your photo and type 'BIKING BUDDIES PHOTO COMP' at the top of your story. You can read the competition terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
Our favourite entry will win these fabulous prizes.
$500 of accommodation at any HAPNZ-member holiday parks.
Two nights free accommodation in a Superior Room (or equivalent) with breakfast at any Heritage & CityLife Hotel (excl. Heritage Christchurch & the Rutherford Hotel, Nelson).
Return trip for two on the Interislander, or TranzAlpine, Coastal Pacific or Northern Explorer scenic train journeys.
Entries close Friday 17 January, 2020. The lucky winner will be announced on Friday 24 January on the New Zealand Cycle Trail Facebook page.
Conditions of entry:
- Photos must be taken on one of the New Zealand Cycle Trail's 22 Great Rides or a Heartland Ride.
- Images must be high resolution (i.e. at least 1MB; preferably larger) and landscape orientation (the image is wider than it is tall).
- Maximum of one entry per person.
- You must have taken the photo, own the copyright and have permission of any individuals in the photo to enter it in this competition.
- Photos may be used for promotion of the New Zealand Cycle Trail via our website or social media channels.
- This competition is not open to professional photographers.
- The competition is only open to subscribers to The Great Rider – the New Zealand Cycle Trail's e-news. You can sign-up here if you haven't already.
- This competition is open to New Zealand citizens and residents only.
- Entries must be submitted via the community area on our new website. Your Stories terms and conditions can be viewed here.