WIN! The Great Rides Summer Photo Comp
Here at the New Zealand Cycle Trail we LOVE the photos you share with us!
Enter your best summer cycling shot in our comp and be in to win a fantastic Great Ride package for two with the Timber Trail Lodge.
Get riding and get snapping! Show us the people you ride with, the places you go, the things that you see and do while on the trails.
Like our Facebook page (if you haven't already), and post your photo on Facebook using the hashtag #NZCTPhotoComp and/or tagging @nzcycletrail.
Entries close on Sunday 24 January 2021, with the winner announced Thursday 28 Jan on our Facebook page.
The prize (worth almost $1000) is a two-night package for two people staying at the fabulous, off-the-grid Timber Trail Lodge nestled in the heart of Pureora Forest Park. Includes all meals, and transport to the lodge (from the Timber Trail Shuttle & Bike Hire base) and to the start of the trail on day 1 of your ride. Availability: mid-week (not Friday/Saturday nights and bank holidays).
Many thanks to the lodge and shuttle folk for donating this epic prize.
Conditions of entry:
- Photos must be taken on one of the New Zealand Cycle Trail's 22 Great Rides or 25 Heartland Rides.
- Images should be high resolution, at least 1MB (preferably larger); landscape (wider than taller) images are preferred.
- Maximum of two entries (photos) per person.
- You must have taken the photo, own the copyright and have permission of any individuals in the photo to enter it in this competition.
- Photos may be used for promotion of the New Zealand Cycle Trails on our website and social media channels.
- This competition is open to subscribers to The Great Rider newsletter and New Zealand citizens and residents only.
- You must be a subscriber to The Great Rider newsletter; you can sign up here, if you haven't already!